How To Use PA: Hunt. Fish. Shoot. Site
Here is a quick and easy guide to using pahuntfishshoot.com:
1. Visit daily. I try to post something everyday. Others post articles too.
2. Register. This lets you post comments without approval. You must register to be able to write an article.
3. Subscribe. There is a link on the left-hand side, under “Join” where you can enter your email address and click “Subscribe.” This cool feature will send you an email to let you know when a new article is posted.
4. Write. If you see something you disagree with, comment on it. If there is something you are passionate about, write a comment. Use good judgment and govern yourselves accordingly.
Some advance features for other bloggers:
1. Trackbacks. These are found on the comment page of a post. Generally, the trackback links are http://pahuntfishshoot.com/wp-trackback.php?p=123 where 123 equals the number of the post.
2. Links. If you want your cool site listed as a link, send me a note at fuzzie at pahuntfishshoot dot com
3. Search. The Search form on the top left of the site searches all the posts. It does not search comments.
4. RSS Feed. You might have to be a total geek to understand what this is. Generally, the links to the RSS feed are formatted as http://pahuntfishshoot.com/wp-commentsrss2.php?p=123, where 123 is the number of the the post.
Finally, a “thank you” to all those who have written an article, submitted an article, or emailed a suggested article.